Monday, July 12, 2010

Kool Aid Play Dough **** SCENTED!!!!!!!

During the summer months, I am always trying out fun new things to do with the kiddos. I have decided to shared some of my favorites here! You can find a lot of recipes all over the internet. I have found my favorites and tweaked them so that they fit our family dynamic. Enjoy!



Kool Aid Play Dough

1 C. Flour
1/2 C. Salt
3 T. Vegetable Oil
2 Packets of sugar free Kool Aid (I use the brand name because the colors are brighter)
1 C. Boiling water (I use my tea kettle)


I do the easy thing and throw it all in my Kitchen Aid and mix it until it balls up. However, if you don't have a stand alone mixer, add the first four ingredients and mix with a fork. Then, pour in the boiling water. Continue mixing with a fork until it cools enough to handle. Knead it by hand on a counter top.

This dough will last a couple of weeks if you put it in air tight containers or zip lock bags and keep it in the fridge.

No comments: