Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Twisted Fabric Rose

There are several tutorials out there on the web for these cute fabric roses. I am putting out how I do them because everyone tweaks their ideas with creativity. Right??? Also, I have to apologize for the fuzzy shots. My camera isn't wanting to work with me today! If these are unclear in any way, let me know and I will clarify.


Start by taking a strip of fabric 3"x18". Fold it in half and iron.

Tie a knot in one end.
Hot glue the short end to the underside of the knot.

Bring around the long and and hot glue to the SIDE of the knot.

Rotate the center knot 90 degrees and twist the fabric strip. Glue in place. Continue to turn and twist and glue at every quarter turn.

To finish off the rose, do one final quarter turn and flip and glue the end of the strip of the fabric to the bottom of the rosette.

No comments: